Do you need a speaker on PowerPoint techniques and effective presentation design, using strategic communication in practice, or tech and communication trends from a US perspective?
I have extensive experience in training and speaking in different settings such as keynotes, workshops and training sessions. I thrive when I get the chance to speak or train people and enjoy preparing and creating the best takeaways from any speaking situation. I am passionate about my core competence and I’m very happy to share them. I speak and train in English or in Swedish.
This is what you can expect to get from me for any speaking assignment – customized for your specific needs:
- Preparation – Thorough preparation and customization (use of your corporate vision, current situation etc).
- Takeaways – Clear takeaways (what are the main topics to take away after speech).
- Handouts – Customized handouts and documentation as needed (after presentation or during presentation).
- Evaluation – Evaluation surveys and follow-up.
I can speak or train in different settings, depending on your specific needs and challenges. I can travel to your venue or broadcast video, do webinars or Google Hangout presentations from my video studio. I can help you as a guest speaker at your weekly or monthly meeting or your next staff training conference. I can record training videos or demos for publishing on your intranet.
I speak on any of my core areas or any customized topic depending on your needs.
Examples of topics:
- PowerPoint Design Training – are you up to speed with new techniques
- What visual elements can do for your presentation
- The brandbook connection to presentations
- Storytelling and corporate communication in the future
- American tech and communication trends – is the future finally here?
- The state of advertising and corporate communication in the US
Call me to explore topics further – or send a message through the contact page for more information!